To complete the MSCU Elementary Program Admissions please submit the following:
- A completed MSCU elementary enrollment form (as seen below)
- A check made out to MSCU for the application fee of $250.00 per student. The fee is refundable if the application is not accepted by the MSCU Admission Committee and forfeited if the student is accepted but does not enroll in the MSCU elementary program. If your student is admitted to MSCU an additional $350.00 will be due during the signing of your tuition contract.
- A parent/guardian essay (maximum of two pages) regarding “Why are you choosing Montessori?”
- Request a confidential MSCU student evaluation form to be completed by your child’s MSCU Directress and submitted separately to the Admissions Committee OR for students new to MSCU we require that two letters of recommendation be submitted along with the parent essay.
- All elementary students must submit a copy of their most recent Health Examination as well as a completed "Eye Examination Report."
- Students entering 2nd and 6th Grade are additionally required to submit a completed "Proof of School Dental Exam Form"
*If you have trouble viewing the google form in this window click here.